Sunday 22 March 2009

Lehman Brothers - calling former employees, clients

I've been gathering information on Lehman Brothers' demise over the past few months. The more I learn, the stranger the tale becomes. Whilst it may take a while yet for official documents to surface, I firmly believe that the "official" sequence of events misses many points.

Several colleagues and friends have finally convinced me to start writing a book about these events. I don't intend it to be a "screaming and raving" attack on individuals (unless I find out it's warranted, of course).

But I would be very interested to hear about any experiences from former Lehman employees (or clients) about those eventful few weeks. If you are in those categories, I am sure you have some valuable stories and points to share, whatever your role at that time.

Please feel free to write in (or email me if you would prefer to keep the communication private from public eyes). Confidentiality and anonymity will be honoured in all cases.

No comments: